About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sometimes I'm Just Mean

I am just so mean. I am drooling over the new fleece fabrics we just received and admiring the deep, rich colors of these soft warm fabrics. Now, I'm going to gloat about how warm they are and about what terrific Sassy Scrubs they'll make. I know you can't see them. I know you can't touch them. But I can. Isn't that so mean?

Well, they'll be posted on our website very soon and you'll be able to see them and choose them for your custom made Sassy Scrubs jackets, scrub tops or scrub pants. But, you'll have to wait until they're in your mailbox to feel them. So, yep, still mean. At least it's a temporary thing. As soon as you try on your new fleece Sassy Scrubs, you'll be thinking, "Yes, she's so mean, but she is so right."

And I'd rather be right than mean. So we'll get these fleeces put in our fabric line up right away so I can stop being mean and start being right.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home