About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

To me, Spring means great shoes!

One of my favorite things about Spring weather, is that I get to go into my closet and pull out all of those great sandals and cute little shoes that have been hibernating all winter! And if they look a little too worn out from last year, what better way is there to spend a rainy Spring day than shopping for new shoes!

Does anyone else out there have a sandal or shoe fetish?! Come on now, I know I'm not alone.

I once thought that I had a lot of shoes until I met a dear friend from Connecticut. This woman takes shoe shopping to a whole new level. We were recently traveling together in India and I quickly discovered that she literally had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, through the streets of India where vendors were selling shoes! I was proud of her though; she showed great restrain on this year's trip. Last year she brought home a bag full of shoes! I'm talking more than 30 pair of shoes! Now that's a true "Shoe Lover!" (The name of the not-so innocent has been left out so that her husband doesn't find out. The total number of shoes actually purchased has also been altered to protect her right to shop for more.)

I'm curious..... After a long day spent in nursing shoes or Crocs, what do you nurses like to slip into for footwear?

Personally, I prefer sandals the most because they're easier to kick off during the day than a pair of sneakers or boots! I'm sure my mother still cringes when she hears about me running around in my bare feet. I've just can't help myself. I love the feel of fresh grass between my toes in the Spring and warm beach sand or hot grass under my feet in the Summer!

Now, let's take our shoe fetish to another level....Scrubs! Have you ever thought about featuring shoes on your scrubs? Well, we're making that dream more affordable this week with a sale on our Sassy Scrubs featuring SHOES! So, visit us at Sassy Scrubs and see what the excitement over shoes is all about.

Author, Jody Earle - Marketing & IT Manager for Sassy Scrubs

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Sassy Scrubs.com said...

Hi Jody! Your story about your friend having so many paris of shoes reminds me of my math teacher and my sister. Of the household I only have five pairs. My mother and sister on the other hand probably have at least 100-200 pairs of shoes put together. I totally agree with you about the feel of sand and grass between your toes. I love walking on warm sand. It's a good thing my mom doesn't mind. Whenever my mom, sister and I go shoe shopping I always get a laugh or two out of my mom for trying on really tall heeled shoes. I hope you have a shoe filled spring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home