About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Celebrate!

Consider this your official invitation to a Birthday Party! Who's having a Birthday you ask? Me! So we're throwing a big party here to celebrate and you are invited.

We know it would be tough, with your busy schedule, to attend, but we thought we'd help make it easy for you to celebrate with us. And, we thought we'd give YOU a gift just for thinking about my birthday. Now that's the kind of Birthday Party to have!

Because I love to hear from all our customers, and because I love my own Birthday (who doesn't?), if you can pretend you are at my Birthday Party, we'll send you a free gift! Just place an order this week and leave me a note in the Comments Box of your order. Type in "Happy Birthday Karen" in your order's Comments Box and we'll email you a $20 Gift Certificate valid for your next Sassy Scrubs order! I get to imagine you are at my Birthday Party, and you receive a free gift. Now that's the way to celebrate!

To help you get into the party spirit, here's a Birthday song for you to sing - there in the privacy of your own home, or work. Ummm...you might want to watch the singing at work thing though. Anyway, here's the "Karen at Sassy Scrubs' Wonderful and Delightful Birthday Song":

Happy Birthday to ME.
A Gift Certificate for FREE.
We'll give you Twenty Dollars,
if you say it to me!

So place your new Sassy Scrubs order prior to midnight on May 11 and leave me your Birthday Wishes right in the order comments box. Then watch for your FREE $20 Sassy Scrubs Gift Certificate to arrive in your inbox. Sorry, you can only come to my Birthday Party once, so one $20 Gift Certificate per customer. I sure hope you can attend! Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 4:34 AM , Anonymous Cathy said...

I love this birthday theme party.. I would probably use this for my kid's birthday..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home