About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sassy Scrubs and the Superhero Scenario


If you could have any type of various superpowers, what would they be and how would they work? Would you use them for good or for evil? I know when I was little and probably still to this very day, one of my favorite superheroes was Spiderman. I even remember my parents buying me Spiderman pajamas that I would not only wear for bed, let me tell you. I’ve always been mesmerized by his power and agility along with his spider web-slinging abilities. Fighting for good and having two completely different identities where he could be just an ordinary guy via Peter Parker and then be a hero and help fight crime and save lives through Spiderman. So if I were to choose a superhero’s power to mimic it would most likely be Spiderman. Ironically enough, I am absolutely terrified of spiders and have been since I was really little. However, the idea of shooting web out of my wrist to say reach for a television remote that is out of my reaching grasp would be astonishing!

All fun and games put aside, it would be fantastic to be able to have special inhuman powers to help save lives or even fight crime. However, knowing that can never be, doctors and nurses throughout the world are saving lives everyday within their very human profession. I think we can all agree that in their own way, doctors and nurses around the world have a niche in the superhero category. They are just normal people who have families and interests just the same as everyone else. But, when they come into work and put their scrub uniform on, they become superheroes.

That’s not to say that doctors and nurses are the only superheroes in the world, but they definitely work in attire that is comfortable and convenient to accomplish their difficult task at hand. So if I could make a calling to all superheroes out there, consider Sassy Scrubs to help you through your journey!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home