About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fabrics for Home President's Post


Have you fallen in love with a Sassy Scrubs fabric you've seen on our website and wished you could purchase it for your own project at home? Well, now you can! All of our fabrics are available for direct purchase, whatever your project. We've had customers purchase fabrics to create curtains for their son's bedroom; a special quilt for their daughter, a dress for a special dance, and even tablecovers for birthday celebrations!


I can't tell you how many yards of different fabrics I've scooped up myself for grocery store tote bags. You can forget those ugly eco-disaster plastic bags. I shop in style with my Vintage Victrolla and my Froggy Travelogue tote bags! Here's a photo of my Flog-Eared Bucket Tote, created from our Vintage TV Land fabric - one of my favorites. Now, how fun is that?


So, yes, Sassy Scrubs is not just for great scrubs anymore. Wander through our fabrics and choose one or more for a great summertime project. Then e-mail me with your photo(s) and a description of your project and we'll share. Have fun!


-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home