About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Matching Scrubs President Post

I take a good look around my house from time to time and decide I should really think about changing this or that, becuase it does not match something else. But I don't really like the boring matchy-matchy approach with my home decorating. A well known interior designer recently stated, "Decorations and furniture in your home do not need to match, but they should look like they know each other." So, that made me start to think about my own closet and scrubs.

Do your scrubs look like they know each other? Have you ever bought scrubs from one company to find that their "navy print" doesn't match well with the "navy solids" that you already own? I have. So, they look like they know each other, but don't exactly coordinate very well.

That's why we built our Coordinating Fabrics feature at Sassy Scrubs. We have a real, live person compare each and every new scrub print with every solid fabric we have to see how it matches. Then, we post those matching fabrics together so our customers can see what watches "in person". We are not happy if our prints and solids just know each other... they need to match, or coordinate. We want you to be happy when your scrubs arrive, and we know you'll look great when you wear them, becuase your Sassy Scrubs will coordinate.

So, maybe my home decorarting is alright as it is, since most all my rooms know each other. But, I'm happy I can choose from Coordinating Fabrics for scrubs, becuase when I'm wearing them, knowing each other is just not good enough.
-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home