About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stephanie's Story Earned Her $20 CASH!

Stephanie McGann, our Guest Blogger for today, earned herself $20 CASH for sharing her story with us at Sassy Scrubs.

You too can earn cash for your story! See more details here.

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story Stephanie.

As a practicing dentist and mother of 4, I am always pressed for time. In September of 2007 I underwent gastric bypass surgery and have lost 140 pounds. Selecting scrubs from your company has suddenly become a joy!

Your prints rock and are different and unique.

As a women dentist I am always looking for classy looking scrubs that allow me to dress comfortably but also look my best!

I’m still figuring out what size to order and am so very happy that your company will alter things if they are not right.

After wearing 3XL scrubs for years I just ordered small pants and had to send them back to be altered to XS!!!!!!!!!! What a rush!

Stephanie McGann, DMD FAGD


To read more about our FREE alteration services, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home