About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Friday, July 24, 2009

Satisfaction

At Sassy Scrubs, there is no sweeter song than that of a satisfied customer singing our praises. We decided to share with you some of these notes (get it? musical notes? Ahem...sorry) from a few happy customers. We hope you enjoy the music!

I received three Sassy Scrubs tops from you yesterday and want to let you know how I am pleased with them. The fabric is so gorgeous and exotic. All three are oriental style prints. They are well made and certainly worth the brief wait. I know that I will be a walking advertisement for Sassy Scrubs in our ER. Thank you for such a lovely product. I certainly will order from you again. Signed Your Happy Customer in Oregon, Kellie M.

WOW!! I LOVE my Sassy Scrubs! Thank you SOOO much, they are spectacular. I wore them to work last night and had tons of wonderful comments. They are BEAUTIFUL! From Rina S. in Ohio

Just wanted you to know the scrubs I ordered are FABULOUS! I've told all my nurse friends about you and they are placing orders. We all work in the recovery room, so the long sleeve option is perfect. Thanks for a job well done. From Penni in Massachusetts

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home