About Sassy Scrubs Sassy Scrubs Fabrics Questions Medical Scrubs Size Charts Contact Sassy Scrubs

Monday, December 27, 2010

Healthy New Year

With the New Year here so quickly - where did 2010 go! - I've made my new resolution. I resolve to take better care of myself in this next 10 years, than I have in the last. Since you wear nursing scrubs, you know most of what I'm talking about. That's right, I vow to eat better, get more rest and exercise, and have all those amazing and not always pleasant diagnostic tests which we are so lucky to have available at our disposal.

Besides these obvious steps, I vow to keep my temper better. To listen more, and to interrupt others less. To smile more and find that elusive silver lining more often. To worry less about things I can't control. And to allow others to express their opinions, without adding my "but..." to the conversation. I hope to read more, about more diverse subjects, and therefore to learn more about the world, and myself. I hope to become a better person this year, and this decade, than I ever have been in the past. A better person, a stonger part of my family, a more dedicated friend. I want to be honest, generous of spirit and time, and dependable. I want to be fun and happy. I want to be healthier for myself and for my family.

A new year focuses our attention on new possibilities. Possibilities we can become, and circumstances we can change. I hope you take the opportunity to reflect on who you'd like to be this year. How you can be healthier too. Our possibilities are indeed endless, for a Happy New Year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home